HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

My lennox furnace is not supplying heat. I had a recent power

Customer Question
My lennox furnace is not...
My lennox furnace is not supplying heat. I had a recent power outage and think that could have been a cause.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My LEnnox furnace is not supplying heat. I had a recent power outage that I believe might have caused a problem.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: I cleaned the flame sensor so I don't think that is it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/5/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.What is the model number of your unit?
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer