Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am thinking of having a BoschKWB 42-3 gas boiler installed.

Customer Question

I am thinking of having a BoschKWB 42-3 gas boiler installed. Any thoughts or recommendations of something else?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.What is the unit being used for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Heating of residence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will continue tomorrow as tis is taking way too long
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
I sent you a question at 7PM, but just now got a reply back from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me tomorrow after 9:00 Am at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
I can offer phone call asistance, if you'd like, but would need to arrange a time. I'll send a request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can we text to get my answer. I won't pay extra for phone call.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
I just needed to know some more information on what your unit was being used for. The Bosch KWB 42-3 is an excellent unit, high quality, a good choice. I would stay away from the Navies unit, as it is not as good a quality in my opinion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS IS INSANE. I NOW HOVE SOMEONE ELSE SENDING ME REQUESTS TO PAY AGAIN. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
It may just be because you requested a phone call. There is an extra charge for a phone call. You can just ignore those requests. You may want to go back to the phone call request I sent and decline. Then those requests will probably go away.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 1 year ago.
Going back to your original question, want to be sure I've answered all your questions. Did you have anymore questions on this?