Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rheem powered vent 2 with electric ignition system. serial

Customer Question

Rheem powered vent 2 with electric ignition system. serial number RHLN0604108538 and model - 41VRP50N - date 6/2004. The pilot light went our Saturday past and will not relight from the electric ignition system. There is no hot water. Help!
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Does the exhaust vent turn on?