bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

REMOTE 3 IN 1 HOME COMFORT UNIT JA: Thanks. Can

Customer Question

REMOTE FOR AMANA 3 IN 1 HOME COMFORT UNIT
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I NEED A REMOTE FOR THIS PORTABLE UNIT
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Is your model the APO770R ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's the
APO77R
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK excellent - you can get a remote from here - http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Remote-Control-AC562044-APO77R/dp/B009D5R04M Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me with further questions on a free of charge basis. Thanks for using JA and have a great day - Ian