HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a baxi luna 3 comfort tankless dual boiler.. we lost…

Customer Question
I have a baxi luna...
I have a baxi luna 3 comfort tankless dual boiler.. we lost heat and hot water and unit had error 10 code flashing.. did some research.. raised low water pressure to 1.5 and now have hot water, but still no heat... reset breakers and red emergency switch.. unit is completely silent and thermostat in my house reads. Heat on. Can you advise..
thank you, dee
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 3 days by:
4/19/2016
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Hello, there is air trapped in the hot water heating radiators preventing water flow most likely... you need to bleed the air from the radiators. Coaching you on that will take an hour or so, possibly more, I will submit a premium service offer for that.
.