HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have a Honeywell wireless thermostat that says "no signal."

Customer Question

I have a Honeywell wireless thermostat that says "no signal." I replaced the batteries and I'm trying to get the Wi-Fi signal back
JA: Sorry, I didn't catch that. I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My wireless Honeywell thermostat won't connect to my wifi network. It says No Signal. How do I reconnect it to the wifi?
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: You need to go back into the installed mode to find the signal again what mode unit is this?
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon, waiting for question to fully load then ill be able to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is *****
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
Im on right now :) are you, We should be able to solve this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I missed your message. Can you send instructions?
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
Yeah I will send over some on how to re link :)
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/Techlit/TechLitDocuments/69-0000s/69-2092EFS.pdf Sorry I had to find it online, i was actually looking at the hard copy, Looks like start at page 2 on the online one.Message me any other questions if it doesnt link, If this solves the problem please rate my service so I can be paid for my time :) Thanks again
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
Did you get the instructions ok and everything linked back?
Expert:  Sean replied 1 year ago.
Did we resolve this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm only able to focus on this problem on the weekend. I just tried the link and it didn't work, because Honeywell's site was down. I'm waiting for it to come back up.I can tell you the base unit (not the thermometer) has a red light blinking next to the word 'connected.' I pushed the 'connect' button and nothing happens.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.
The unit may be bad, see what happens when the Honeywell site is back up.