How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BillyHvac Your Own Question
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 22674
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
BillyHvac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pearl, I'm looking replacement part. I think it may

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I'm looking for a replacement part. I think it may be a motor starter for a Goodman AC part number CK-49-1B.
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Pearl,. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I by-passed this unit, the fan started right up. So, I believe this is part that needs to be replaced.
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.
Hello, You will need a 40/5/440v capacitorThere are many makes and brands and as long as it is 40/5/440v you will be fine.The OEM is Goodman CAP05040044RT Unless you mean the contactor?The contactor is HERE Billy just rate service when done