HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I've messed up the wiring in my Trane air conditioner JA:

Customer Question
i've messed up the wiring...
i've messed up the wiring in my Trane air conditioner
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no go ahead i am gathering all the info
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry, not too hip on how this works...
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/5/2016
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
What wiring problem are you having. Russ
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Russ, I fixed it! thank you for responding. I'll pay my $5 and be done right?
Yes. Glad you are back on line. Russ
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer