HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a - rodgers 50a50-298 control board.Blower fan won't

Customer Question
I have a white- rodgers...
I have a white- rodgers 50a50-298 control board.Blower fan won't turn off when heat or ac goes off.Blower stays on.Sometimes it turns off.Sometimes we have to turn the thermostat switch off.Sometimes the blower,even with thermostat switch in off position,goes off but comes back on in a few seconds.Diagnostic light flashes contiuously.Any help appreciated
JA: Sometimes, Rodgers, HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Can't think of anything
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
3/31/2016
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello

Please attach a very well focused, *close up photo of the paper wiring diagram glued to the door of the same compartment you printed circuit card is in, photo must be taken from straight on, in good light as well. Include a photo of the thermostat wire connections to the printed circuit baord.

I need to know if this is the original circuit board and thermostat or if they have been shuffled around with new ones or not, and when.

YOu can use the paper clip icon on the right end of your tool bar for that, or the 'attach files' link to the left of your send button, I can mark the photos up with trouble shooting directions

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer