HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

The screen has gone totally blank...can you help? I went to

Customer Question
Hi the screen has gone...
Hi the screen has gone totally blank...can you help?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I went to change the air conditioning setting and the screen on the Thermidistat is blank
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i am aware of at this time...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
3/26/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

did this happen while IN ac mode or changing TO ac mode?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
While in AC mode

Check the wiring outside to condenser...also remove doors on the furnae/blower unit inside and look for a small fuse on a circuit board. If you have make and model I may be able to direct more specifically

HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 year ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

Can you tell me what the make and model of unit you have?

I know I posted this before to you. But there are a few techs not familar with how the site runs and they post questions or answers to post already replied to.

My name is ***** ***** I will wait for your reply.

I hope your Easter is going well and if you still need help with this get me the make and model of the unit so I can get you an accurate diagnosis.

HVAC GURU

I know I posted this before to you. But there are a few techs not familar with how the site runs and they post questions or answers to post already replied to. The make and model is not critical as this is a common issue with loss of power when ac activated...

I have given actual information instead of asking for make/model over and over.

When you have looked at the items I recommended just let me know.

Billy

BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech