HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Our thermostat ints not working, the whole night it was so…

Customer Question
Our thermostat ints not...

Our thermostat ints not working

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The whole night it was so cold

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?

My landlord said i go online

Contractor's Assistant: Our top HVAC Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the HVAC Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the HVAC Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What type of heating system do you have? can you provide the brand and model number of your furnace? boiler?

Ok, it's apparent that you don't know enough about your heating system for me to help you with this problem. I'd suggest you call in a pro to help.

Ah ok because im just renter here the owner just left now so she asking me to talk to you is it a toll free call

I can call you but there is a additional charge for the call. I can't come to your house to fix this for you. The best I can do is possibly help you identify what type of system you have so you know what type of pro to call.

Ah its ok never mind. My lanlord said she will gonna call her son

Ok, thanks for trying Just Answer