HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

We have a Tempstar furnace model # N9MSE0801716A Serial #

Customer Question
We have a Tempstar furnace...
We have a Tempstar furnace model # ***** Serial # ***** and I would like to know how far the exhaust PVC pipe has to be from any window or door.
Thank you, Linda
AHRI certified
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
3/16/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Here is the install manual
http://www.utcccs-cdn.com/hvac//docs/1011/Public/05/44001410302_ICP_27360.pdf

Vent distance from building openings is shown on page 51. Other venting considerations start on page 36

Rick
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor