HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have baxi Luna 310 fi heating system. Do work on these? My…

Customer Question
Hi I have baxi...

Hi I have baxi Luna 310 fi heating system. Do work on these?

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

My water pressure dropped out of the system and after I got it pressurized the heat won't come back on and the pipe is dripping

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/9/2016
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hello, let[s try to get it going, I will wait for your response before I continue assisting you.

Error Code Description Solution (10E ) Low Water Pressure due to depressurize system. After pressurizing you probably raised it to high, Ensure all air is purged from the system this should reduce presure Easy to do with rad bleeders if that's what you have and all shutoff valves are open Check boiler and system for leaks Ensure the pressure in the expansion tank is 11.6 psi Fill the system between 1 and 1.5 bar on the pressure gauge. If an 10E error code persists jump the leads on the low water cutoff. If the boiler fires up change the low water cutoff switch. Note: If the expansion tank is low on pressure pump it back up to 11.6 psi. If the expansion tank produces water at the Schrader valve change the expansion tank

NOTE TO CUSTOMER: Please take the time to "Rate" the service from the technician. If they are not rated they are not credited for assisting. If you require further information please use "reply".