HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Carrier furnace Model 58PAV light keep blinking and there…

Customer Question
Hello ***** *****: Contractor's...

Hello ***** *****:

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My Carrier furnace Model 58PAV light keep blinking and there is no heat. What do you think is the problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/7/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

What is the full model of the unit? The flash code usually consists of a series of so many short flashes and so many long flashes? Can you count them and let me know?