HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I live in an older mobile home My heat won't come on,

Customer Question
propane. Any ideas to check?...
I live in an older mobile home My heat won't come on, propane. Any ideas to check?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/7/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

HVAC Technician: Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Kcrand36
Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic

Good Afternoon, I am Kevin... One of the tech's here on JA.....

What have you checked so far?

I didn't know what to check plenty of propane

Check circuit breakers, service switch if so equipped, Thermostat, for proper setting..

also if your furnace is in a closet, could someone have put something in the closet and shut off the gas to the furnace at the furnace?

The furnace runs but won't ignite

ok, how old is the furnace? What is the model number of the furnace? You should be able to find the model number in the burner compartment on a sticker...

over 9 yrs. old 473349

I'm sorry I do not get any information on that model number, are you sure that is the model number?