HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Will a thermostat cause the heat to come on and off rapidly…

Customer Question
Will a thermostat cause the...
Will a thermostat cause the heat to come on and off rapidly and AC stays on, when switch to air condition
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/6/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

The thermostat would likely not cause that issue, but if you can get at the thermostat wires remove the WHITE wire(W connection) from the thermostat and see if it continues to do that and let me know.