Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Weil Mclain boiler with cant get the pump to stop running

Customer Question

Weil Mclain boiler with cant get the pump to stop running when stared up wont stop running.replace the fan center what wires are cross.need help.Thank You.LL Wms.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

As far as I can tell there is no Weil model CCW. Please double check the model number or give me a picture of the boiler showing the controls. Also not sure about your "fan center" reference. Do you mean the transformer/relay?

Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

You can post a picture here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button. BTW I've been installing and servicing Weil boilers for over 40 years and I've never heard of a CCW. The CCW model also doesn't come up in a search of the Weil database.