HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My name is ***** *****, read the posts on the fuse that

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****, read the posts on the fuse that keeps blowing, is there a way to check the transformer?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The furnace was running fine this am, started to trouble shoot and found slow blow fuse bad replaced it turn the power on the furnace went through a cycle then when it shut off the fuse blew again.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/4/2016
HVAC Technician: Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

I'm sure I can help with this. A little more info would be helpful. The make and model number of the furnace, which fuse you are referring to, where it's located and at what point in the last cycle you referred to did the fuse blow? Did the furnace light and run for a full cycle or did the fuse blow at the point where it should have lit?