HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My heater works but my fan does not shut off when directed…

Customer Question
My heater works but...

My heater works but my fan does not shut off when directed heat is satisfied

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

My a/c cycles properly off and on, but heater fan runs constantly even after reaching thermal setting

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?

Not that i am aware of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/4/2016
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

I will be with you shortly please stay online

Hy im Luke, Ok reading your case

Always start with the basics, check that you have a good clean filter, good air flow at your registers, AC coil should be clean.

What make and model heater do you have?

You will find that info on rating plate on the side or inside furnace