HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I recently added a zone to my heating sys(carrier 588TA155)

Customer Question
changed the zones panel(3z to...
changed the zones panel(3z to a new 4z ultra zone BMPplus3000 rev B).but my Fan will not stop working?
My technician recommended changing the control panel on the machine?
I would like to hear a second opinion from you guys
Thanks much for your time
Jacob
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/4/2016
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Configuration on the 4 zone panel might be doing that, one sure way to check that is remove wire from terminal G in your heating system, and see if blower stops .

Please DONT forget to rate our conversation when we are all done so I can get paid for my services.

Please dont leave negative feedback, I am there to help you.