HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Goldman chpf3642c6ba gas coming out of unit code 6, jumped…

Customer Question
Goldman chpf3642c6ba gas coming out...
Goldman chpf3642c6ba gas coming out of unit code 6, jumped it out,then code 4' cleared codes, gas doesn't seem to be blown into duct, flame started to come out of unit
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/4/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. The only way to credit me(APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU) is to make sure you are rating my post not another techs when finished...Thank You!

Does the unit light up and start? OR what exactly happens?