HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Why do i have to reset my Payne funace to get it going about…

Customer Question
Why do i have...

Why do i have to reset my Payne funace to get it going about once a day

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Some times it will turn on and run but it does not light some times it lights rightaway and somtimes it taks awal and some times i have to reset it and some times it light perfect

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?

Last fall 2014 it it did not work they replaced a lot of things the ignighter look great but a man came and used a torch torch and it lit so he put a new igniter and it worked till last spring and i had to reset now this wintern it worked ok till now i have to reset it the last 2 days

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/3/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

How do you reset it?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my phone no.8144743938

A phone call is an additional charge. We can continue here if you like

for get the phone call do not call

That's OK, please answer my original question. WHat do you do when to reset it?

for get the hole thing do not charge MY PAYPAL

Ok

thank you
how do i get a refund on my pay pal
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer