HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have the TACO SR504 my master bedroom thermostat is set 50…

Customer Question
I have the TACO SR504...
I have the TACO SR504 my master bedroom thermostat is set 50 degrees and the base board heaters are still warm. Is this a bad relay or fuse?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/3/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

This could be just a blown 6amp fuse on the Tacor controller there is one fuse by each relay or the relay on the Taco controller could be bad...See link below to view fuses on board next to relays. Check those.

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not automatically credited to me nor do I receive all of the payment you made. The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Thank you I will look at replacing those first.

Yes no problem at all!