HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We just installed (today), a T-H3-DV unit. There's a 1 inch…

Customer Question
We just installed (today), a...
We just installed (today), a T-H3-DV unit. There's a 1 inch gas supply. Everything seems to be hooked up correctly but we can't get hot water. :(
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/3/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Does the unit try to fire and what error code is coming up on the unit?