HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My name is ***** *****. I have a gas valve 36c10U model 211…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I have a gas valve 36c10U model 211 and the black pilot light, on off broke . can I get a replacement for that or do I need a entirely new valve

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The on/off plastic cap broke and I cannot turn the pilot light on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Unfortunately the only option is to replace the entire valve. You cant repair any part of a gas valve and no parts are available.