HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Knight Lockinport boiler. This is the third time…

Customer Question
I have a Knight...

I have a Knight Lockinport boiler. This is the third time this week the boiler has said locked out Sensor 2 open. How can I fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We are able to reset the boiler and it restarts but it has had to be reset three times already since last night.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/2/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What model is your boiler?