HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My rheem ecco 13 has lost power to the unit. I have power up…

Customer Question
my rheem ecco 13 has...
my rheem ecco 13 has lost power to the unit. I have power up to the pig tail and the connections are good but the power light will not come on and it is not heating
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
3/1/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Can you get to the board inside the unit and check the fuse on the board?