HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a question. On my bill I saw about $100 a one time…

Customer Question
I have a question. On...
I have a question. On my bill I saw about $100 a one time grant by GAF. Is this true?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/29/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Yes the one time grant is for a one time bill not to exceed 100.00.

See link below for more details and how to get more details or call your local utility provider.

https://www.morningstar.com/news/pr-news-wire/PRNews_20160131LA11361/socalgas-wants-customers-to-know-they-might-have-higher-natural-gas-bills-due-to-recent-cold-snap-offers-online-tools-assistance-programs.print.html

Also see link below:

https://www.socalgas.com/save-money-and-energy/assistance-programs/gas-assistance-fund