HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My rbi boiler .t work shows low water pressure, when I turn…

Customer Question
My rbi boiler don.t...

My rbi boiler don.t work shows low water pressure

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

When I turn it on 2 green lights on but the red light shows low water pressure and never turns on

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?

The pumps works just fine but don fire the boiler

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/29/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

You have a leak possibly and need to top up the boiler via the filling loop. Can you do that? Pressures should be 18-20 PSI. Just top it up and if it goes low anytime soon you have a leak that you will have to deal with.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks