HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Billy. My name is ***** ***** and I am looking to replace an…

Customer Question
Hi, Billy. My...

Hi, Billy. My name is ***** ***** and I am looking to replace an old Janitrol unit, but can't find identifying info on the size. On the compressor, there are strings of numbers - BM703022 and LRA87 and 3A353A8CA and *********** Don't know the coding!! Can you tell me anything about the unit?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I need to know the size of the unit.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/28/2016
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan did you want billy specifically or can i help you?

Anyone who can identify this unit.

what is the brand of the compressor? are you replacing just the outdoor unit or the whole system. if you can get the info from the indoor coil that will help too.

Da*****, *****'t send me any more pitches for more "service" - it's clear from your first response (it was NOT in any way an answer) that you didn't bother to even read my question, so I paid the $28.00 for nothing but a waste of my time.
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

This is Billy. I apologize as I never got the question.

I am also sorry you had poor luck with us.

Your compressor is a 3 ton Bristol with 35,300 btus. Rated for R22 refrigerant

Once again I apologize for tings not going well.

Billy