HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My name is shelley, i was just wondering - i bought a new…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is shelley

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was just wondering - i bought a new american standard 14 seer 3 ton air conditioner and noticed it has a 2 blade fan - outside unit. is this common and will it run just as efficiently if it had 4 blades silver model

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/27/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Yes it will run the exact same they are just different blade pitches but are the same for the amount of air they move and will be just as efficient.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks