HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Marcy Logan, small renovator in DC since 1970. Looking to…

Customer Question
Hi! Marcy Logan, small...

Hi! Marcy Logan, small renovator in DC since 1970. Looking to install Rinnai hwh system. Received phone estimate of $10,000 from factory recommended technician. I need at least a 2nd quote. Not easy to find technicians. Marcy

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Oh, bath and a half. Currently have gas boiler hw radiator heat. 100 Btu?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/27/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What are you looking for exactly?