HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Hear a clicking sound when i turn the heat up or also when…

Customer Question
Hi hear a clicking sound...
Hi hear a clicking sound when i turn the heat up or also when the heat goes on and the low stage does not seem to be running like it should short cycles and i hear the sound more threw the vents if your standing in front of it you do not hear it it is model 355AAV
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/26/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Is the flame cutting out on the unit can you check and see?

hi
not it runs
it runs and all
are you there

I did not catch what you said, it runs and the flame goes or what is happening, please be patient it takes time for me to get your responses and post

no i said it runs
read what i say
bryant model 355aav evolution i hear a clicking sound when i turn the heat up threw the vent system
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer