HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need to order Honeywell thermostatCT87B but cannot bring…

Customer Question
I need to order Honeywell...
I need to order Honeywell thermostatCT87B but cannot bring it up. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/26/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Do you mean this one

CLICK HERE

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks