HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I live in a rural area where we have lots of iron and super…

Customer Question
I live in a rural...
I live in a rural area where we have lots of iron and super hard water. What is the best Our home is bout 2400 sq ft, with 3 bathrooms. What softener would you recommend in our situation....Model 38420 41,000 Grains Ultra High Efficiency OR Kenmore Elite 38520 31,000 Grain Hybrid model?
Sharon
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/25/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Get the 41,000 grain unit that will be able to keep up far better than even a hybrid 31K unit. You will go through less salt and have more soft water for longer as well. Any family of 4 or more...go 40K + always.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks