HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm getting a U-1.25 code on my boiler. I've tried to t

Customer Question
HI! I'm Ed. I'm...

HI! I'm Ed. I'm getting a U-1.25 code on my boiler. I've tried to hit reset with no success and I've turned the power off and on with no success.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best, Ed.

Well that's kind of the trouble. I don't know what's going on. I neeed the boiler fr domestic hot water and for in floor heat. I'm getting nothing.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes, Ed, HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the HVAC Technician now?

Sure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/24/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What is the brand and model number of your boiler?