BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I need a technician that has experience with a Baxi Luna HT

Customer Question

I need a technician that has experience with a Baxi Luna HT 380. The error code is E119 and I always would have to add water to the system for the code to go away. I've changed the pressure security valve in the past and this seemed to work for about a year and then the error code comes back. This time I changed the part with a valve from lowes and it didnt seem to let any water or pressure exit. Now there is a leak coming from higher up on the unit behind the silver front panel. I have the experience to do the labor myself but I need some expert help. It's seems that Phil has alot of experience and I would like to request him if hes worked with these Baxi units before. Thanks.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".