HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have an issue with the Nordine furnace I replace the control…

Customer Question
Have an issue with the...
Have an issue with the Nordine furnace I replace the control board and transformer keep getting smell and set off smoke detectors what could be my issue
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
I replaced the transformer and board yesterday my smoke detectors went off at 2 o'clock in the morning panel was hot and and blower was hot transformer is humming and still getting burnt smell from the furnace
2/24/2016
HVAC Technician: Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Kcrand36
Kcrand36, HVAC Mechanic

Good Morning Thomas, I am Kevin, one of the Tech's here on JA. Do you still require help?