HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The thermostat went totally black and the heat is not

Customer Question
This is Greg ***...

This is Greg ***. The thermostat went totally black and the heat is not working.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

There are 2 green lights that are both flashing at the same time. There is power to it.

Contractor's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the HVAC Technician now?

Yes.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model o furnace and what is the pattern of flashing lights?