MattR757
MattR757, HVAC Technician
Experience:  18+ Years experience in residential and commercial HVAC service and repair
65306941

I have an AQV09NSBN 2.5kw R/Cycle Inverter air con and the

Customer Question

I have an AQV09NSBN 2.5kw R/Cycle Inverter air con and the red turbo light has just started flashing when unit is not turned on. How can I fix this problem please.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  MattR757 replied 1 year ago.

When the red Turbo light flashes with no other indicator lights it is indicating an indoor fan motor malfunction - The unit expects the fan to be running and it did not start. You can reset the unit by interrupting power to the outdoor unit. Shut off the main power (probably at the circuit breaker) for about 30 seconds and turn it back on. That should clear any error codes and set the unit up to try again. If the error returns you may have something stuck in the fan wheel preventing it from turning or possibly a bad fan motor or fan control.