HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I all so am having a problem with my auger. I now t the

Customer Question
I all so am...

I all so am having a problem with my auger. I now hit the start and its dead no pellets now. a few days ago it was running but not feeding very good. low flame. Julie

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I have been watching it for a week low flame wont come out of the burn pot the auger is making all kinds of weird noises the stove is supper clean from top to bottom. and when I try to adjust the air intake no different. open or closed

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?

I think it all so needs a new glass gasket

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Are any of the lights flashing or snap discs tripped?