HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

New YM18 Kuhl not heating... new unit (less than 3 months…

Customer Question
New YM18 Kuhl not heating.....
New YM18 Kuhl not heating... new unit (less than 3 months old).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/22/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Does it do anything or are there any error codes flashing on the board?

No codes. Cleaned everything.My guess is reversing valve is stuck in cool.

Yes it sure sounds like the reversing valve may not be working, have you checked the valve for power?