HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How big (tons or btu) is a carrier 38ck030300 outside with…

Customer Question
How big (tons or...

How big (tons or btu) is a carrier 38ck030300 outside with CD5AXW030000AAA?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The ac loses refrigerant (been serviced several times past few years) and has been diagnosed as the coil breaking down. I'm looking at going ahead and replacing it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/20/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

That unit is a 2-1/2 ton unit.

Did you have any other questions?

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. Otherwise, thank you for using Just Answer and please don't forget to rate my service as that's how experts get paid (Thanks in advance for any bonus left). Otherwise experts work at their own time and expense. Feel free to post back with any more questions.