HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

2yu65 heater won't start,just connected it today

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/20/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Can you get to the board on the unit and see the thermostat connections or any flashing errors on the unit?

Dayton2yu65 heater wall mount line volt stat Both legs connected to terminal block not board as stat not internal

I will be gone let me see if another tech can assist, just wait for their reply do not replay back

I paid for answer yesterday and still haven't had redponse