HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Trane 5.0 Ton heat pump has pressures 32/150 in cooling

Customer Question
Trane 5.0 Ton heat...

Trane 5.0 Ton heat pump has pressures 32/150 in cooling mode. line between evaporator coil to reversing valve and from reversing valve to compressor suction is frosen. Youir suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Thank you, Paul

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

The unit is low on freon with those pressures, you will need gas added to the system as this would appear to be an R-22 system with those pressures.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks