HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a heat pump, the system said I needed batteries. I…

Customer Question
I have a heat pump...
I have a heat pump, the system said I needed batteries. I put new batteries in it. the system says aux heat on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/19/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

If the system says AUX heat that would mean it is running on secondary heat. It should run to temp and then go back to normal, you should just give it some time. I will be here if it does not go off AUX heat.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks