HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can i get repair parts bf2501 dryer fan

Customer Question
can i get repair parts...
can i get repair parts for mt bf2501 dryer fan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/19/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to help answer your question(s). Please provide all the information I ask for since I'm not onsite. At the end of our dialog you will be asked to rate my service, but please wait until then and all your question(s) have been answered satisfactorily. If you are not satisfied, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me why before leaving a negative rating and allow me to continue to work with you until we are able to both agree on an outcome to follow. Thanks for your business!

Your best bet is to go to a local dealer for parts. On this web form, you can fill out some information and your zip code to show a list of the closest dealers.

Their main office is in Lenexa, Kansas. See here.

Did you have any additional questions?