HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a raypak model wh3-0724, 726,000 btu hr input.I've…

Customer Question
I have a raypak model...
I have a raypak model wh3-0724, 726,000 btu hr input.I've changed the pilot assemble and flame sensor, ignition wire, switched control board and modules, but every know and then I still have to go and manually reset it cuz it won't fire. Then it takes right off and cycles till the next time it goes out. Any ideas.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
2/20/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Are any errors displayed when that happens?