HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I took off the required panels to access the boilers. I also…

Customer Question
I took off the required...
I took off the required panels to access the boilers for cleaning. I also made sure that there was clear passage between the boiler section to the burners. I still get fame roll out.
James French
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/19/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

It cuts off on one of the rollouts? Have you replaced the rollouts sometimes they do go bad.

rollout next to burners replaced.

Can you see the flame when it lights up?

I see the flame. Its blue and spills out of the fire box

Are you sure the exhaust motor is blowing good and strong and clear if so something has to be blocking the manifold or it has a crack in it. Nothing else would really cause that issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks