HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I took off the required panels to access the boilers. I also

Customer Question

I took off the required panels to access the boilers for cleaning. I also made sure that there was clear passage between the boiler section to the burners. I still get fame roll out.
James French
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

It cuts off on one of the rollouts? Have you replaced the rollouts sometimes they do go bad.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rollout next to burners replaced.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Can you see the flame when it lights up?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see the flame. Its blue and spills out of the fire box
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure the exhaust motor is blowing good and strong and clear if so something has to be blocking the manifold or it has a crack in it. Nothing else would really cause that issue.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks