HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a heat pump, the system said batteries needed. I put…

Customer Question
I have a heat pump...
I have a heat pump, the system said batteries needed. I put new batteries in it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/19/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

What is your question?

I have a heat pump and the system said it needed new batteries. I have put new batteries in it

OK, that's good.

Did you still need assistance with this?